Due to the growing success of our bootcamps and personal training across Heaton Moor and Cheshire East we are looking to expand our team and seeking qualified female Level 2 trainers to join us on an self employed freelance basis.
We are not just any personal training business, we’re a lifestyle business whose passion and focus is making a difference in women’s health, fitness and life.
We’re all about female fitness so the roles are only open to female applicants (sorry if you’re a fabulous male PT!).
The Busy Woman’s Fitness Project is a female run, women only outdoor fitness boot camp covering Manchester, Stockport and Cheshire East areas. We also provide one to one personal training and nutrition coaching in homes, offices and outdoors.
We are very different from most personal training businesses across the UK today. We are heavily focused on client development and the client experience, rather than mainly focusing on our own training and posting up selfies of us in lycra crop tops every day.
Our clients exercise and fitness is just a small part of the plan which is why we take a holistic approach to their entire lifestyle and give them the tools and coaching they need to make positive changes in their mind, body and life. We make personal training a very personal experience for our clients, so we expect our associates to give our clients the same high level personal attention as we do.
We are looking for Level 2 qualified Fitness Instructor or Level 3 female Personal Trainers to work with us on a flexible basis to run additional BWFP fitcamps in new locations and also provide one to one personal training and nutrition coaching on our behalf.
Essential Applicant Criteria:
- Fitness and Health will be your vocation, not just a job
- Knowledge of nutrition and a passion for cooking
- Natural ability to motivate others in a positive way
- A wealth of life experience but may just have qualified (career change?)
- Driver and car owner (car needs to be well presented and reliable)
- First aid qualified
- Public liability and indemnity insured
- Enjoy working outside in all elements
- Availability to work Monday to Saturday with early starts
- Flexibility on how many hours a week worked
- Own home training fitness equipment – or willingness to invest in some
- Passion for functional body weight training
- Able to cover clients within a 15 mile radius
- Likes to have fun with fitness
There may seem a lot there but we are looking for someone who can fit perfectly into our team and to do so you will need all of the above.
- Exceptional earning potential
- Self employed – Flexibility to work with own clients
- Joining an established business focused on extensive growth in 2017
- Freedom to grow with the support of a fitness family
- BWFP branded clothing
- On job training and development
Locations we require trainers: Heaton Moor, Heaton Mersey (the four Heatons), West Didsbury, Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Knutsford, Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale, Disley, Poynton and Marple.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to us and tell us your story and why you want to work with us? Tell us what makes you different than any other fitness instructor or personal trainer and why you chose this career in the first place.
We look forward to receiving your application.